§ 1 Terms of delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the delivery takes place from the warehouse in Germany. Each delivery (within Germany) costs a lump sum of €5.50. Every delivery to Austria costs a flat rate of €12.90, in the Netherlands and Belgium flat-rate €10.90. At present, no delivery to another country is possible.
(2) In the case of the indication of an incorrect delivery address or a wrong addressee, Evora will incur additional shipping costs, these costs shall be replaced by the customer, unless he is not responsible for the incorrect information.
§ 2 Terms of payment
(1) The purchase price is due immediately with the conclusion of the contract. Payment of the first order (starter sets and/or initial equipment) is basically done by pre-transfer, cash on delivery or PayPal.
In addition, after the initial order, you can process additional orders by direct debit. For this we need a declaration of consent with your database data.
(Precondition: Positive Schufaauskunft)
(2) Payments shall be made exclusively to the Evora . Technical advisers or other representatives of the Evora are not entitled to receive or forward payments from the customer.
(3) All prices are to be understood as retail prices including the statutory value added tax.
(4) All shipping costs, in particular packaging, transport costs, transport insurance and deliveries, unless otherwise agreed in writing, shall be at the customer's expense. All prices and ancillary costs are calculated according to the price lists applied at Evora at the time of delivery and dispatch.
(5) In the case of late payment, the customer is obligated to pay default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate to Evora if he is a consumer (§ 13 BGB). If the customer is an entrepreneur (§ 14 BGB), § 5 para 5 p. 1 is valid with the proviso that the default interest rate is 8 percentage points above the base interest rate.
(6) Regardless of § 5 (5), Evora shall be entitled to prove a higher damage caused by default and other damage.
(7) The customer is only entitled to set-off if the counterclaims are undisputed or legally valid.
§ 3 Retention of title
The goods remain the property of Evora until full payment has been made.